- Rytai Vakarai EKO, MB 305583143, Perkūnkiemio g. 19, LT-12120 Vilnius
- The Buyer may perform the purchase actions on www.vonivi.com by registering at www.vonivi.com or without registration. The Buyer who has not registered is required to provide the following Personal Data – name, surname, telephone number, e-mail, delivery address. The Buyer is responsible for providing his / her Personal Data.
- Persons wishing to register at www.vonivi.com must provide their e-mail address and a password. An Account is created during registration. In the account, the Buyer enters his own data – name, surname, gender, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, therefore he is solely responsible for the accuracy of this data. The buyer may at any time:
- correct and / or fill in the Personal Data in the Account. The Buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the corrected and / or supplemented data;
- delete / delete all your data by logging in to your account and clicking the “Delete all my data” button.
- download all your data by logging in to your account and clicking the “Download all my data” button.
PROCEDURES FOR THE STORAGE AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Buyer agrees that his name, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address will be processed for performance analysis purposes by www.vonivi.com. Accordingly, www.vonivi.com gives the Buyer the right to express his consent or disagreement with the processing of his name, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address www.vonivi.com for direct marketing purposes when registering on www.vonivi.com or placing an order.
- The Seller confirms that the Personal Data provided by the Buyer will be processed only in order to properly provide the Buyers with the services provided in the e-shop www.vonivi.com (including the right to participate in promotions, projects). The Seller also confirms that the Personal Data provided by the Buyer will be processed for the purposes of analysis of the Seller’s activities and Direct Marketing, unless such consent is given or revoked by the Buyer. The retention period for personal data to be used for Direct Marketing purposes shall be three calendar years from the date of submission of such data.
- The Seller undertakes not to disclose the Buyer’s Personal Data to third parties, except in the following cases:
10.1. if there is the Buyer’s consent to the disclosure of Personal Data;
10.2. when executing an order or providing other services – to the Seller’s partners providing delivery of goods or other services ordered by the Buyer;
10.3. For the purposes of direct marketing – to the Seller’s partners, but with www.vonivi.com have taken care of the written obligations of the Seller’s partners to comply with the provisions of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania;
10.4. law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
10.5. if it is necessary to prevent or investigate criminal offenses.
- The buyer has the following rights:
11.1. log in to your account to download all your data by clicking the “Download all my data” button;
11.2. by submitting a request to the Seller to receive information in writing from which sources and what his / her Personal Data has been collected, for what purpose they are processed, to which data recipients they have been provided and have been provided for at least the last 1 (one) year. The information is provided to the Buyer at the e-mail address specified by him;
11.3. After logging in to your account, delete all your data by clicking the “Delete all my data” button.
11.5. Both by expressing his or her disagreement immediately and by submitting a subsequent notice in the prescribed manner to object to the processing of his or her Personal Data for the purposes of Direct Marketing.
During the collection of the Goods, the Buyer’s identity document and the Buyer’s data contained therein shall be used only for the proper identification of the Buyer, provided to the Seller, an employee of the joint-stock company Lietuvos paštas, an employee of the Courier Service or an employee of the Goods Collection Center.
With the help of internal organizational and technical measures, the Seller ensures that the Personal Data provided by the Buyer to www.vonivi.com is protected from any illegal actions: illegal alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Data, identity theft, fraud and The level of protection of personal data would comply with the requirements of the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
Personal data is protected against unauthorized use and alteration. All Buyers’ Passwords are encrypted, only persons authorized by the Personal Data Controller and only through a secure certificate can access the servers related to the Personal Data, as well as all pages of www.vonivi.com that require the input of Personal Data are executed via https: // protocol.
The buyer undertakes and is obliged to protect his / her login password and login name and other data at www.vonivi.com. The Buyer undertakes and is obliged not to disclose Personal Data to other third parties about himself or about third parties, if such Personal Data of third parties became available to him/her, he/she is obliged to immediately inform the Seller about visible violations.
The Buyer agrees in advance that the Seller has the right to store his Personal Data on the server to the extent necessary in accordance with the specifics of the activities performed on www.vonivi.com, if the data provided by the Buyer was (i) used for illegal activities or (ii) it was suspected that identity theft or another breach that has been or will be investigated by the appropriate law enforcement authorities, (iii) if Seller has received complaints about the Buyer concerned, or if Seller has noticed breaches of the Rules by the Buyer concerned, or (iv) for other legitimate purposes to protect Personal information this data shall be destroyed upon lawful instructions from law enforcement or other authorized authorities.
The Administrator may use the IP addresses of the Buyers when administering www.vonivi.com and diagnosing possible malfunctions.
CORRECTION, SUPPLEMENTATION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
The consent to collect, manage, process and store the Buyer’s Personal Data is valid only in advance.
If the Buyer finds out that the Personal Data has been collected or obtained from illegal sources, or that the Personal Data is processed for purposes other than those for which they are provided, the Buyer has the right to contact www.vonivi.com by email to request the suspension of such Personal Data processing activities. A Buyer who uses www.vonivi.com without registering and has received a response from www.vonivi.com noticing inaccuracies or errors in his / her Personal Data has the right to demand that his / her Personal Data as soon as possible, but not later than within 5 (five) working days are adjusted. A buyer who uses www.vonivi.com with a registration corrects his / her personal data themselves by logging in to his / her Account. www.vonivi.com has the right to correct, supplement and delete Personal Data or suspend the processing of Personal Data only after identifying the identity of the Buyer who applied.
If www.vonivi.com doubts the accuracy of the Personal Data provided by the Buyer, it may suspend the processing of the Personal Data of these Buyers, check and correct this data. Such Personal Data will only be used to verify their accuracy.
In order to exercise the above rights, the Buyer may contact www.vonivi.com at email@example.com
COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Other Type of Cookies – is used to collect information to calculate traffic (collect statistical information), provide content that is relevant to the interests of Buyers and save the history of visits.